Quick Update: DC dispatch
Posted by clubsodaandsalt on November 6, 2005
Not much to say, just enjoying the continuing slide of the Bush administration into the morass. A few personal notes, though:
– My new laptop, a Dell Inspiron 9300, is awesome. And huge (17″ screen). Delicious.
– Spontaneous trips to DC are fun. All hail the Delta Shuttle!
– SouthEast DC is not as ghetto as I’d been led to believe, at least not the gentrifying area just east of Capitol Hill.
– “Good Night, and Good Luck.” is a pretty great movie. I realize I’m late to the party on this, but if you’re even later than me, check it out.
– It should not be over 70 degrees in November. Something is very wrong…. but also so very right.
– The “Veronica Mars” lovers just might win me over. I’m still holding out, though.
That is all. Have a great rest of the Saturday night.